Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Almost A Year

Here it is, mid July, 2010 and I find it hard to believe I've blogging for almost one year. I have blogged about The New York Yankees, The NHL, NFL, hip arthroscopy, and a small but distinguished baseball bat manufacturer here in Maine amongst other topics.

But my first post was about Tom Watson's magnificent rub at last year's Open Championship at Turnberry. Of course this is the weekend of the 139th Open Championship, therefore, I find it appropriate that I re-post my initial "My Thoughts on the World of Sports" foray for your enjoyment.

I will occasionally reintroduce older posts as some of you may not have been a loyal reader from the beginning.

I now present post #1 ... Mr. Watson , I Presume

Enjoy!

Dick

Send email to dlafrance2@207me.com

hit counter
hit counter

Screen Capture Software

No comments:

Post a Comment